Full Family Roadside Assistance
Never get caught on the side of the road without someone to call for help. Car troubles can be frustrating and dangerous, and the last thing you need is to throw in extra costs for a tow or roadside service when you need it most. Roadside Assistance gives you three $100 claims* per year in any car**. With a live dispatch agent available 24/7/365 throughout the US and Canada, we'll be there when you need us.
Available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, at home and on the road. Use your roadside assistance up to three times per year up to the $100.00 per disablement benefit limit.
- Towing - When your vehicle breaks down and needs to be towed, we will tow it to the nearest qualified repair facility.
- Winching - When your vehicle can be reached safely, we will provide winching service to extract your vehicle from mud, sand, snow or a ditch.
- Flat Tire - When you experience a flat tire, we will provide tire service to replace the flat tire with your available spare. If no spare tire exists or you have more than one flat, we will tow your vehicle.
- Out of Fuel - When your vehicle runs out of gas or diesel, we will deliver fuel to your location. This service does not include the price of fuel.
- Lost Key and Lock Out - When you lose your keys or lock them inside your vehicle, we will send a locksmith to replace them or gain entry. This service does not include the cost of keys.
- Dead Battery - When your battery goes dead, we will dispatch service to jump start your vehicle. If the battery cannot be jumped, we will tow your vehicle.
In addition, your Staff Privileges access also includes Home Deductible Reimbursement, Auto Deductible Reimbursement, Dining and Attractions, Wyndham Hotel Group Savings, ID Theft Restoration and Insurance, Certified Financial Advisor network, and Media Center.
* Maximum benefit of $100 per claim.
** Full road and towing services available for all self-propelled, four-wheeled vehicles, trucks and RV’s with a carrying capacity of up to one ton (2,000 pounds) designed, licensed, and used for private, on-road transportation. Partial road services for recreational vehicles and trucks with more than four wheels and/or a carrying of more than one ton consists only of vehicle jump-start and gasoline/diesel fuel delivery service.Emergency roadside services are provided to Roadside Protect, Inc.