Family Legal Protection Plan
Be fully prepared and confident with the Family Legal Protection Plan.
From a simple traffic ticket to a divorce to corporate issues and more, having access to legal services and experienced attorneys and legal professionals can be invaluable. The Family Legal Protection Plan offers exclusive legal benefits. These include discounts, flat rates, and covered services for common legal needs experienced by members. The Family Legal Protection Plan is designed with complete family protection in mind. Coverage is extended to your spouse and all of your children up to age 23.
What you get with a Family Legal Protection Plan:
- Legal Consultations - in person or over the phone with a national network of attorneys with exceptional experience that are matched to meet your needs - unlimited number of initial 1/2 hour consultations by phone or in person, one half hour per legal topic.
- Concierge help navigating common individual or family legal issues.
- Simple will preparation - includes member and spouse.
- Document reviews - 3 per year.
- Dispute Resolution Calls/Letters - 3 matters per year.
- Guaranteed reduced rates – Members receive a 25% discount on Plan Attorney’s hourly rates when legal representation is needed.
- Comprehensive Financial Counseling - unlimited number of consultations
- Personal Budget Preparation and Assistance - Unlimited number of consultations (one half hour per new topic).
- Exclusive Flat Fee Services
In addition, your Staff Privileges access also includes Auto Deductible Reimbursement, Home Deductible Reimbursement, Buyer/Seller 20% Rebate, Roadside Assistance, Dining and Attractions, Hotel and Resort Savings, and Media Center.
Limitations and exclusions apply. This benefit summary is intended only to highlight benefits and should not be relied upon to fully determine coverage. More complete descriptions of benefits and the terms under which they are provided are received upon enrolling in the plan. Group legal plans are administered by Legal Access Plans, L.L.C. Home Office: 5850 San Felipe, Suite 600, Houston, TX. If this benefit summary conflicts in any way with the documents issued to your employer, the policy/contract or agreement shall prevail.
©2017 Legal Access Plans, L.L.C. All rights reserved.